Wednesday, September 25, 2013

Diamond Update 9/25


I haven't posted an update in a long time! I've been pretty busy with work and other projects, but I'm still attempting to make time for my Pokédex Quest when I can. At this point, I'm not sure if I will be able to complete the entire Pokédex before October 12th, but the News of Pokémon Bank in December gives me a bit of an extension, even if it means putting my Quest aside for X and Y and picking it back up when I have finished the stories in those.

My Diamond game is nearly finished. I collected the rest of the badges and defeated the Pokemon League, then headed straight to the Pal Park. I've been transferring 30 Pokémon everyday from my Gen 3 games to Diamond and arranging them in a living dex in the boxes. The Image below shows an accurate representation of my first 13 boxes. The highlighted Pokémon are the ones I have either caught during the story or transferred from the Gameboy Advance Games. I've been transferring all the evolved forms so that I can just hatch eggs for the unevolved forms.



Pokédex Completion: Sinnoh - Seen 150, Obtained 113
                              National - Seen 310, Obtained 273


No comments:

Post a Comment