Thursday, October 3, 2013

Pokémon White 2 Pokédex

I have been spending a lot of time at the Poké Transfer and the Daycare the past couple of days. This was actually my first time transferring Pokémon from Gen 4 to Gen 5. I like the little mini game a lot more than doing the catching shows at the Pal Park because it takes a lot less time and it's great being able to transfer more than once per day. I've been sending Pokémon over from Diamond and Platinum to White 2, and to make sure I don't completely obliterate my boxes in the older games, I've mostly been transferring fully evolved Pokémon and taking them to the daycare with Ditto to make eggs. I ran into a bit of a problem with Nidoqueen when I forgot she couldn't breed. I had to load up FireRed, catch some extra Nidoran (f) at the Safari Zone, and transfer them to Diamond. I think everything I need between Bulbasaur and Arceus is an unevolved form of a Pokémon I have already caught or transferred over, except for the legendary beasts. I have multiple event versions of the legendary beasts, but I'm going to transfer the ones I caught in HeartGold over to White 2 for the living Pokédex. Here is my progress so far:


I forgot just how much of the Pokédex I already had complete on Platinum. I got lucky somehow. All of the old pokemon that had new evolutions in Gen 4 were there except for a few that I managed to get in Diamond. And Mismagius. I've never evolved a Misdreavus before. Other than her, I don't know how it worked out so perfectly.

My goal for the next 9 days is to finish breeding, hatch all these eggs and connect with Black and Black 2 to make sure I get the rest of the Gen 5 section of the Pokédex complete. Black 2 has 5 badges. I'm going to have to work hard to get it far enough to catch Zekrom before the 12th. Otherwise it will all go on hold while I play through X and Y. I've seen some of the leaks and I am getting very excited for these games. I can't wait!

Pokédex Completion: Unova - Seen 282, Obtained 247
                                National - Seen 519, Obtained 457



No comments:

Post a Comment